Mitsui Garden Hotel Kashiwa-no-ha的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
客房, 非吸煙房 (Moderate Queen)
雙床房, 非吸煙房 (Moderate)
客房, 吸煙房 (Moderate Queen)
雙床房, 吸煙房 (Moderate)
客房, 非吸煙房 (Moderate Queen, Single Use)
客房, 吸煙房 (Moderate Queen, Single Use)
雙床房, 非吸煙房 (Moderate, Single Use)
雙床房, 吸煙房 (Moderate, Single Use)
Located in Kashiwa, Mitsui Garden Hotel Kashiwa-no-ha is connected to the convention center. Old Yoshida House Residential Historical Park and Fuse Benten Tokai-ji Temple are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Teganuma Park and Matsugaoka Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Nakayama Racecourse or Kashiwanoha Park Stadium.查看Kashiwa旅遊指南
- Kashiwanoha Park - 步行 17 分鐘
- Kashiwanoha Park Stadium - 開車 4 分鐘
- Lake Teganuma - 開車 6 分鐘
- Hitachi Kashiwa Soccer Stadium - 開車 8 分鐘
- Teganuma Park - 開車 9 分鐘
- Kashiwanoha-campus Station - 4 min walk
- Kita-kashiwa Station - 5 min drive
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 73 min drive
- Where to eat
- COMESTA – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Mitsui Garden Hotel Kashiwa-no-ha
Food and drink
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1350 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort