- Central Park
- 1 min walk
- Dome of Light
- 7 min walk
- Liuhe Night Market
- 9 min walk
- Kaohsiung (KHH-Kaohsiung Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:02 7743 8472
About this area
Brio Hotel is located in Kaohsiung's Kaohsiung City Centre neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Liuhe Night Market and Dream Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Love River and Central Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Kaohsiung Arena or Kaohsiung National Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Central Park Station is 3 minutes by foot and Kaohsiung Formosa Boulevard Station is 8 minutes.Visit our Kaohsiung travel guide
- Central Park - 1 min walk
- Dome of Light - 7 min walk
- Liuhe Night Market - 9 min walk
- Hanshin Department Store - 17 min walk
- Love River - 18 min walk
- Central Park Station - 3 min walk
- Kaohsiung Station - 19 min walk
- Kaohsiung (KHH-Kaohsiung Intl.) - 22 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: TWD 399 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Brio Hotel Kaohsiung
- Brio Kaohsiung
- Brio Hotel Hotel
- Brio Hotel Kaohsiung
- Brio Hotel Hotel Kaohsiung
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Room was very cool looking and had comfortable, big beds. Nicely appointed bathroom with big shower. We didn't hear any street noise from 11th floor despite facing main thoroughfare. Nice free snack area in the lobby, which made up for not having breakfast included. No gym was a drawback, but it's a small hotel so no surprise.