I would give this no stars if I could. The following influenced my thoughts:
- No TV whatsoever.
- We were living beside a kitchen (mind you, their doors were open) and our whole entire hallway smelled like oil. The odor was so strong we could smell it from inside our room. Was there no ventilation!?!?
- The sofas and curtains looked so dirty and had stains on it as well.
- Some of the beds had hairs and blood on it.
- Most equipment in the room were broken and there was no AC (we had to use fans).
- The bathroom was so run down.
- Bring your own shampoo/conditioner! They only provide one shampoo.
- Be aware of the towels! It looked old and crusty.
All in all, don't let the photos deceive you!