- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
One-Eight-One Hotel & Svc Residences的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
客房, 1 張特大雙人床 (Urban)
雙床房 (Harbour Wheelchair Accessible)
客房, 1 張特大雙人床 (Harbour)
客房, 1 張特大雙人床 (Upper Harbour)
雙床房 (Upper Harbour)
大床房 (Harbour Wheelchair Accessible)
Located in Hong Kong's Western District neighborhood, One-Eight-One Hotel & Svc Residences is in the business district and near a metro station. Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit The Peak Tram and Ocean Park. Hong Kong Disneyland and The Hong Kong Observation Wheel are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.
- University of Hong Kong - 步行 10 分鐘
- Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal - 步行 20 分鐘
- Soho - 開車 10 分鐘
- Lan Kwai Fong - 開車 12 分鐘
- Madame Tussauds - 開車 22 分鐘
- Hong Kong Sheung Wan Station - 2 min drive
- Hong Kong Station - 3 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 33 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Tea Room – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- The Commom Room – Restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days, happy hour available. Reservations required.
One-Eight-One Hotel & Svc Residences
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: HKD 2000 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for Cantonese breakfast: HKD 99 for adults and HKD 99 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 440.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort