- Disliked: Staff & service
Baymont by Wyndham East Windsor Bradley Airport的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
客房, 1 張特大雙人床, 非吸煙房
客房, 2 張加大雙人床, 非吸煙房
客房, 1 張加大雙人床, 非吸煙房
Near a train station and near theme parks, Baymont by Wyndham East Windsor Bradley Airport is in an area with good airport proximity. New England Air Museum and Xfinity Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Grassmere Country Club and East Hartford Golf Course. Check out an event or a game at XL Center, and consider making time for Six Flags New England, a top attraction not to be missed.查看East Windsor旅遊指南
- Grassmere Country Club - 開車 11 分鐘
- New England Air Museum - 開車 14 分鐘
- Six Flags New England - 開車 14 分鐘
- Scantic River State Park - 開車 17 分鐘
- Shoppes at Buckland Hills - 開車 19 分鐘
- Windsor Locks Station - 4 min drive
- Hartford, CT (BDL-Bradley Intl.) - 12 min drive
Baymont by Wyndham East Windsor Bradley Airport
Food and drink
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Extended parking fee: USD 10 per night
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
I noticed the smoke detector in my room had been removed and the tv didnt work at all. The staff was very friendly though. For the price it was worth it.