Visiting French Lick
History buffs will enjoy exploring French Lick, and visitors give high marks for the casinos. This city also attracts tourists with its gardens and sporting events.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in French Lick
- The closest major airport is in Louisville, KY (SDF-Louisville Intl.), 53.8 mi (86.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in French Lick
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and these places to visit: Hoosier National Forest, Patoka Lake, and Spring Mill State Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Indiana Railway Museum and Big Splash Adventure.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to select from in French Lick. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Destination B&B - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
- West Baden Springs Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this resort. This 4.5-star resort features a full-service spa, a casino, and 15 restaurants.
- Best Western Plus French Lick - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its clean, comfortable rooms and bed quality.
Dressing for French Lick
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- French Lick gets about 47.72 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 22°F