Maison d'hôte Bleu的簡介
Choose dates to view prices
舒適開放式套房, 私人浴室, 地面層
Located in Cudrefin, Maison d'hôte Bleu is in a rural area and near the beach. Murten Museum and Latenium are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Cudrefin Port and Portalban Harbor. Relax and indulge in the area's winery tours, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby.
- Lac de Morat - 開車 4 分鐘
- Portalban Harbor - 開車 13 分鐘
- 1476 Battle Monument - 開車 14 分鐘
- Murten Harbor - 開車 17 分鐘
- Murten Roman Catholic Church - 開車 22 分鐘
- Ins Station - 10 min drive
- Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) - 80 min drive
- Where to eat
- Table d'hôtes – Open daily. Reservations required.
Maison d'hôte Bleu
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: CHF 100 per accommodation, per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: CHF 12 for adults and CHF 12 for children (approximately)
- Housekeeping fee: CHF 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, and a smoke detector.