Where to stay in Brisbane
Brisbane Central Business District
4.5/5Wonderful!(304 area reviews)
Queen Street Mall and Roma Street Parkland are just a few worthwhile attractions to visit in Brisbane Central Business District. Travelers also love the beautiful gardens, stunning river views, and popular shops.
South Brisbane is a destination visitors seek out for is abundant dining options, interesting museums, and stunning river views. You might want to check out attractions like South Bank Parklands or Queensland Performing Arts Centre while you're exploring the neighborhood.
Bustling bars, funky shops and edgy art galleries make up the heart and soul of Brisbane’s most iconic nightlife district.
Explore the calm sandy beaches and green parks that surround this picturesque peninsula and great family holiday destination just north of Brisbane.
Relax on one of the most beautiful beaches in Australia and take in views of the picturesque Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
Top Hotels in Brisbane
Reviewed on 2020/9/27
Reviewed on 2020/10/16
Reviewed on 2020/9/12
Brisbane Beach Vacation
There's nothing like a Brisbane vacation to put a bounce in your step. The soothing melody of rolling waves and the smell of fresh sea air are sure to recharge your mind and body. To be near the city center on your trip to Brisbane, find a hotel around Cylinder Beach (31 miles (50 km) away). If you're planning to stick around a while, consider booking one of our Brisbane vacation deals. Not only will you save cash, you'll also have other stunning beaches near you to explore, like Sutton's Beach and Flinders Beach. Now that's a win-win!
Things You Should Know About Brisbane
- Staying close to the water means gorgeous views and long walks along the shoreline at twilight. Take a peek at our Brisbane beach hotels and see what's available.
- Apartments are also popular with many visitors to this area. Meriton Suites Adelaide Street, Brisbane and Arise Princess Regent are perfect examples of what you can expect from this style of accommodation.
- Alternatively, go for our All-Inclusive hotels in Brisbane. They make it easy to budget. Leave your purse in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with going all-inclusive.
- Our Brisbane things to do page is a fantastic place to begin planning your trip to Brisbane. After you arrive, start up a conversation with one of the 2,189,900 locals to discover even more.
- Save big on experiences with our Brisbane vacation deals. With terrific attractions such as Queen Street Mall to put on your to-do list, this destination will keep you busy.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Brisbane vacation?
Which airports can I fly into for a Brisbane vacation?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Brisbane?
What does a vacation booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Brisbane?
- Gold Coast Scavenger Hunt: Gold Coast Community Charm
- Brisbane Scavenger Hunt: Brisbane’s Perfect Recipe
- Brisbane Scavenger Hunt: Brisbane’s South Bank
- Gold Coast Scavenger Hunt: A Party in Paradise
- Sunshine Coast Scavenger Hunt: Caloundra On The Coast
- Dear Byron Bay & Bangalow