- Bologna Botanical Gardens
- 11 min walk
- Cinema Lumiere
- 12 min walk
- Via Zamboni
- 13 min walk
- Bologna (BLQ-Guglielmo Marconi)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:02 7743 8472
About this area
Located in Bologna's Historic Center neighborhood, I Portici Hotel is in the city center and near a train station. Notable landmarks in the area include Piazza Maggiore and FICO Eataly World, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Ducati Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Unipol Arena or Land Rover Arena. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our Bologna travel guide
4.9/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (301 reviews)
- Great shopping (184 reviews)
- Safe (175 reviews)
- Bologna Botanical Gardens - 11 min walk
- Palazzo Re Enzo - 12 min walk
- Cinema Lumiere - 12 min walk
- Via Zamboni - 13 min walk
- University of Bologna - 14 min walk
- Bologna Central Station - 6 min walk
- Trebbo Corticella-lame Station - 9 min drive
- Bologna (BLQ-Guglielmo Marconi) - 17 min drive
- I Portici – 1 star Michelin rating. Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner on select days. Reservations required.
- La Terrazza – Garden-view restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and light fare on select days. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
I Portici Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per pet, per night
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 6 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- I Portici
- I Portici Bologna
- I Portici Hotel
- I Portici Hotel Bologna
- I Portici Hotel Hotel
- I Portici Hotel Bologna
- I Portici Hotel Hotel Bologna