Adelaide Hotel from NT$1,766/Night
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Adelaide
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Adelaide, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants, and fun sporting events. This city also attracts tourists with its parks, casinos, and museums. Top sights in the city include Adelaide Festival Centre, Government House, and Rundle Mall.
- There are 468 hotels and other accommodations in Adelaide
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL), 4 mi (6.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Adelaide
The city is well known for its museums and festivals, and cultural venues include Adelaide Festival Centre, Art Gallery of South Australia, and National Wine Centre of Australia. Families come for attractions such as Adelaide Zoo, Carclew Youth Arts Center, and Adelaide Aquatic Centre. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the parks and these places to visit: Adelaide Botanic Gardens, Brighton Beach, and River Torrens Footbridge.
In Adelaide, you'll find 468 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Karawatha Cottages B&B - With a stay at this 4-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its quiet location and helpful staff.
- The Crafers Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- A Vintners Luck - This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free parking, and a library. Expedia customers like its breakfast and location.
Other favorite sights in Adelaide include Government House, Rundle Mall, and Adelaide Oval.
Getting Around Adelaide
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Adelaide is a breeze. Head over to Munno Para Station for metro transit. If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Adelaide Station, Adelaide Mile End Station, or North Adelaide Station.
Dressing for Adelaide
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- Adelaide gets about 21.02 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Adelaide?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Adelaide, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Adelaide?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Adelaide?
Where is the best place to stay in Adelaide Central Business District?
What's a favorite place to stay in Tennyson?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation in Adelaide?
What's the best hotel for couples in Adelaide?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Adelaide?
Where is the best place to stay close to Henley Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Flinders University?
Recent reviews of Adelaide hotels
More trip options
- Adelaide Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Adelaide Airports
- Hotels in Adelaide Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Adelaide Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Adelaide
- More Hotel Options in Adelaide
- Adelaide Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in South Australia
- Other Hotels near Adelaide, South Australia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations