- Mannlichen Mountain
- 5 min walk
- Wengen-Mannlichen Cable Car
- 8 min walk
- Staubbach Falls
- 72 min drive
- Bern (BRN-Belp)
- 109 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Wengen, Residence Brunner is near a train station. Eiger and Mannlichen Mountain reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Wengen-Mannlichen Cable Car and Sportzentrum Grindelwald. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Mannlichen Mountain - 5 min walk
- Wengen-Mannlichen Cable Car - 8 min walk
- Kleine Scheidegg Ski Resort - 22 min drive
- Kleine Scheidegg - 23 min drive
- Staubbach Falls - 72 min drive
- Wengen Station - 7 min walk
- Bern (BRN-Belp) - 109 min drive
About this property
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Room comfort
Out of the way stay.
Difficult to realize that hotel was well of the beaten path. Wengen like zermatt is a car free town and only accessible by a 15 min train ride($30 extra for the 4 of us) us a 15 minute walk(in the rain). Plus parking at the train station it turned out to be an expensive stay. Hotel(residence? Not sure why signs say hotel but identified as a residence, perhaps it doesnt qualify anymore) room was average, floor squeaked waking family during night and as usual in Europe they have no AC or at least screens on the windows to keep out bugs. Meh.