- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
- Mannlichen Mountain
- 1 min walk
- Wengen-Mannlichen Cable Car
- 4 min walk
- Staubbach Falls
- 73 min drive
- Bern (BRN-Belp)
- 110 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Wengen, Hotel Falken is in the city center and near a train station. Eiger and Mannlichen Mountain reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Wengen-Mannlichen Cable Car and Sportzentrum Grindelwald.
- Mannlichen Mountain - 1 min walk
- Wengen-Mannlichen Cable Car - 4 min walk
- Kleine Scheidegg Ski Resort - 23 min drive
- Kleine Scheidegg - 24 min drive
- Staubbach Falls - 73 min drive
- Wengen Station - 3 min walk
- Bern (BRN-Belp) - 110 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant offering regional cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Onsite dining venue #2 – Wine bar.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of Europe.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Friendly staff and ambience from an earlier era in the bar and sitting room area. Returned here in Summer having been here for an excellent ski holiday five years ago. Only thing missing from last time was the resident pianist in the evening.