- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Gaya Art Space
- 9 min walk
- Blanco Museum
- 3 min drive
- Campuhan Ridge Walk
- 3 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.)
- 35 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan is located on the riverwalk and in a walkable area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Ubud Monkey Forest and Campuhan Ridge Walk, while Bali Bird Park and Bali Zoo are popular area attractions. Traveling with kids? Consider Bali Marine and Safari Park and John Hardy Ubud Design Studio and Workshop.
- Gaya Art Space - 9 min walk
- Blanco Museum - 3 min drive
- Campuhan Ridge Walk - 3 min drive
- Ubud Royal Palace - 4 min drive
- Ubud Traditional Art Market - 5 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 35 min drive
- Ayung Terrace – Alfresco dining restaurant offering Indonesian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Riverside Cafe – Poolside restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Kids' menu available.
- Jati Bar – Alfresco dining restaurant. Serves light fare.
About this property
Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan
Awards and affiliations
- Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan is listed in the 2018 Travel + Leisure 500.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities