- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Suntory Museum of Art
- 步行 2 分鐘
- Tokyo Midtown
- 步行 3 分鐘
- Billboard Live
- 步行 4 分鐘
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 開車 24 分鐘
您輸入的日期必須在 2020-02-24 之後。請更新日期以查看價格。
In the city center, The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo is in Tokyo's Akasaka neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Tokyo Midtown and Toyosu Market. Check out an event or a game at Nippon Budokan, and consider making time for Tokyo Tower, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Nogizaka Station is 5 minutes by foot and Roppongi Station is 7 minutes.查看Tokyo旅遊指南
- Suntory Museum of Art - 步行 2 分鐘
- Tokyo Midtown - 步行 3 分鐘
- Billboard Live - 步行 4 分鐘
- Fujifilm Square - 步行 5 分鐘
- Tokyo Tower - 開車 2 分鐘
- Shimbashi Station - 3 min drive
- Nogizaka Station - 5 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 27 min drive
- Where to eat
- Towers – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Azure 45 – 1 star Michelin rating. Fine-dining restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
- The Lobby Lounge and Bar – Coffee shop with a bar. Serves light fare daily.
- Hinokizaka – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Open daily.
The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo
Food and drink