Get an overview of this hotel Luxury Tokyo hotel in Minato, near Tokyo Tower
Located in Minato, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Suntory Hall and Tokyo Tower. National Diet Building and Tokyo Midtown are also within 1 mi (2 km). Kamiyacho Station is 6 minutes by foot and Roppongi-itchome Station is 9 minutes.
Along with 5 restaurants, this hotel has an indoor pool and 3 bars/lounges. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a health club, a coffee shop/café, and a sauna are onsite.
All 508 rooms feature thoughtful touches like espresso makers and bathrobes, plus free WiFi, free wired Internet, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include 24-hour room service, refrigerators, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Okura Tokyo (Open on September 12, 2019)
In addition to an indoor pool, The Okura Tokyo (Open on September 12, 2019) provides a health club and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 5 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 3 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center. Event facilities measuring 32292 square feet (3000 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Okura Tokyo (Open on September 12, 2019) has designated areas for smoking.
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built - 2019
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Health club
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 3000
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 32292
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 508
- Number of floors - 41
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Pay movies
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Toilet paper
- Electric kettle
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Yamazato - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Sazanka - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Toh-Ka-Lin - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
All Day Dining Orchid - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Nouvelle Epoque - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available around the clock.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is: 20
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 12100.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Only service animals are allowed
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 4840 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 44500 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 12100.0 per night
- Okura Tokyo Hotel
- Okura Hotel
- Okura Tokyo
- The Okura Tokyo (Open on September 12, 2019) Hotel
- The Okura Tokyo (Open on September 12, 2019) Tokyo
- The Okura Tokyo (Open on September 12, 2019) Hotel Tokyo
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
This is an Expedia Rate property.