- Tokyo Midtown
- 19 min walk
- Tokyo Imperial Palace
- 2 min drive
- Tokyo Tower
- 2 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-16. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, The Capitol Hotel Tokyu is in Tokyo's Chiyoda neighborhood, an area with great airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Hibiya Park, while Tokyo Tower and KidZania Tokyo are popular area attractions. Check out an event or a game at Nippon Budokan, and consider making time for Ueno Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Tokyo Midtown - 19 min walk
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2 min drive
- Tokyo Tower - 2 min drive
- Roppongi Hills - 3 min drive
- Tokyo International Forum - 3 min drive
- Shimbashi Station - 2 min drive
- Tameike-sanno Station - 3 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24 min drive
- All Day Dining ORIGAMI – Garden-view fine-dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
- Suiren – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Star Hill – Fine-dining restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
- The Capitol Bar – Garden-view bar offering international cuisine. Serves light fare.
- Lounge ORIGAMI – Garden-view lobby lounge. Serves light fare.
About this property
The Capitol Hotel Tokyu
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
It was great at Capitol hotel Tokyo