Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:02 7743 8472
About this area
In the city center, Shinagawa Prince Hotel is in Tokyo's Minato neighborhood, a walkable area with good airport proximity and shopping. Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Tokyo Midtown and Toyosu Market. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Tokyo Tower and KidZania Tokyo.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Shinagawa Station - 4 min walk
- Takanawadai Station - 11 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 12 min drive
About this property
Shinagawa Prince Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Breakfast is not included in the Breakfast rate for children ages 4 years and older when sharing existing bedding. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers a self-service machine for check-in and check-out.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3080 for adults and JPY 1760 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per day
- Facilities fee: JPY 1400 per person, per night and includes use of:
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Prince Shinagawa
- Hotel Shinagawa
- Hotel Shinagawa Prince
- Prince Hotel Shinagawa
- Prince Shinagawa
- Prince Shinagawa Hotel
- Shinagawa Hotel
- Shinagawa Prince
- Shinagawa Prince Hotel
- Minato Prince Hotel
- Prince Hotel Minato
- Prince Hotel Tokyo
- Shinagawa Prince Hotel Tokyo Japan
- Prince Hotel
- Shinagawa Prince Hotel Hotel
- Shinagawa Prince Hotel Tokyo
- Shinagawa Prince Hotel Hotel Tokyo
- Liked: Staff & service
The carpet wasn’t clean.. The air conditioning was outdated.