- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
- 1 min walk
- Isetan Department Store Shinjuku
- 6 min walk
- Robot Restaurant
- 12 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 34 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located near the boardwalk, APA Hotel Shinjuku Gyoen-mae is in Tokyo's Shinjuku neighborhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall and New National Theatre Tokyo are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at KidZania Tokyo and Roppongi Hills. Check out an event or a game at Nippon Budokan, and consider making time for Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Shinjuku-gyoemmae Station is just steps away and Shinjuku-sanchome Station is 4 minutes by foot.
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 1 min walk
- Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 6 min walk
- Robot Restaurant - 12 min walk
- Samurai Museum - 14 min walk
- Ninja Trick House In Tokyo - 15 min walk
- Shinjuku-gyoemmae Station - 1 min walk
- Tokyo Shinjuku Station - 11 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 71 min drive
- Takumi – Steakhouse offering Japanese cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, happy hour available.
About this property
APA Hotel Shinjuku Gyoen-mae
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very nice hotel. Clean, friendly staff, quiet, nice location, close to a metro station, it had everything I needed. Yes the room is small, but that is expected in Tokyo. It is more of an issue for families, but for a solo traveler like myself, I actually liked having everything easy to reach for, since I get very lazy after an exhausting day of walking around the city. I felt they went beyond expectations with the amenities, and customer service. If I had to find something that was an issue, probably I would have preferred an earlier start time for breakfast. The breakfast starts at 6:30 and I tend to leave my hotel very early to explore when I travel, so a breakfast at 5 or 5:30 would have been better for me. Not really a big problem, and everything else went great! When I return to Tokyo, I will most likely choose this hotel again.