Get an overview of this hotel 3-star Tokyo hotel in Shinjuku, walk to Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
Located in Shinjuku, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Isetan Department Store Shinjuku. Robot Restaurant and Samurai Museum are also within 15 minutes. Shinjuku-gyoemmae Station is only a 2-minute walk and Shinjuku-sanchome Station is 4 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has valet parking and spa services. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a microwave in a common area, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities.
All 411 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and LCD TVs. Other amenities available to guests include free wired Internet, refrigerators, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
APA Hotel Shinjuku Gyoen-mae
The hotel offers a restaurant. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, a vending machine, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
APA Hotel Shinjuku Gyoen-mae has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Shared microwave
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Vending machine
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built - 2014
- Total number of rooms - 411
- Number of floors - 14
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free wired Internet
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Electric kettle
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Number of bathrooms -
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Takumi - This steakhouse specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Happy hour is offered.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a surcharge.
Services include massages. Public bath/onsen services include an indoor public bath (no mineral springs).
- Indoor public bath (no mineral springs)
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:00 AM
Minimum check-in age is: 15
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
One child stays free
Only service animals are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 100 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1700 and JPY 1900 for adults, JPY 1020 and JPY 1140 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 4000.00 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 6:00 AM and 2:30 PM (amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- APA Gyoenmae
- APA Hotel Gyoenmae
- APA Hotel Gyoen-mae
- APA Shinjuku Gyoenmae
- APA Hotel Shinjyuku-Gyoenmae Shinjuku, Tokyo
- APA Shinjuku Gyoen-mae
- APA Hotel Gyoemmae
- APA Shinjuku Gyoemmae
- APA Gyoemmae
- APA Gyoen-mae
- Apa Shinjuku Gyoen Mae Tokyo
- APA Hotel Shinjuku Gyoen-mae Hotel
- APA Hotel Shinjuku Gyoen-mae Tokyo
- APA Hotel Shinjuku Gyoen-mae Hotel Tokyo
We should mention
One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file. Parking height restrictions apply.
This is an Expedia Rate property.