- Shibuya 109 Building
- 步行 6 分鐘
- 步行 7 分鐘
- Moyai Statue
- 步行 8 分鐘
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 開車 16 分鐘
您輸入的日期必須在 2020-02-21 之後。請更新日期以查看價格。
Located in Tokyo's Shibuya neighborhood, APA Hotel Shibuya-Dogenzaka-Ue is in the city center and near a metro station. Tokyo Midtown and Omotesando Hills are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Yoyogi Park. Tokyo Tower and KidZania Tokyo are not to be missed.
- Shibuya 109 Building - 步行 6 分鐘
- Bunkamura - 步行 7 分鐘
- Shibuya Crossing - 步行 8 分鐘
- Hachikō Memorial Statue - 步行 8 分鐘
- Moyai Statue - 步行 8 分鐘
- Shinsen Station - 4 min walk
- Shibuya Station - 9 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66 min drive
- Where to eat
- コメダ珈琲店 – Serves light fare daily.
APA Hotel Shibuya-Dogenzaka-Ue
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Great hotel, we have used the APA’s before and they are always clean and lovely staff. The rooms are very small. Perfectly acceptable for the type of hotel room we needed, just a base to explore Tokyo, but does get cramped with two people and luggage!