You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1500 and JPY 1700 for adults, JPY 1500 and JPY 1700 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3000 per stay
- Extended parking fee: JPY 3000 per stay
- Early check-in fee: JPY 2000 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee
- Late check-out fee: JPY 3000 (subject to availability)
- Facilities fee: JPY 1000 per person and includes use of:
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property’s facilities fee is JPY 1,000 per person per hour for pool access. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
There is limited hot water on site. The seasonal pool will be open from July to September. Pool access available from 10 AM to 10 PM. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file. Parking height restrictions apply.