Get an overview of this hotel 3-star Tokyo hotel in Shinjuku, near Inarikio Shrine
Located in Shinjuku, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Inarikio Shrine and Samurai Museum. Hanazono-jinja and Omoide Yokocho are also within 15 minutes. Higashi-shinjuku Station is only a 4-minute walk and Tokyo Seibu-Shinjuku Station is 9 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include express check-out, free newspapers, and a front-desk safe.
All 129 rooms offer conveniences like refrigerators and electric kettles, along with free WiFi, free wired Internet, and LCD TVs. Guests will also find premium bedding, hair dryers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
APA Hotel Higashi Shinjuku Kabukicho-Higashi
The hotel offers a restaurant. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Tokyo hotel also offers a vending machine, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
APA Hotel Higashi Shinjuku Kabukicho-Higashi is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Vending machine
- Express check-out
- Year Built - 2017
- Total number of rooms - 129
- Number of floors - 14
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Electric kettle
- Number of bathrooms -
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Toilet with electronic bidet
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
APA Hotel Higashi Shinjuku Kabukicho-Higashi has a restaurant on site.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 20
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
One child stays free
Only service animals are allowed
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Cash or credit card deposit required
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 100 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 800 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- APA Hotel Higashi
- APA Higashi Shinjuku Kabukicho-Higashi
- APA Higashi
- APA Hotel Higashi Shinjuku Kabukicho-Higashi Hotel
- APA Hotel Higashi Shinjuku Kabukicho-Higashi Tokyo
- APA Hotel Higashi Shinjuku Kabukicho-Higashi Hotel Tokyo
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
This is an Expedia Rate property.