- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
- Sanrio Puroland
- 6 min walk
- Tama Zoo
- 11 min drive
- Machida Squirrel Garden
- 15 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 64 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:02 7743 8472
About this area
Located in Tama, Keio Plaza Hotel Tama is in the city center and near a metro station. Fujiko F Fujio Museum is a cultural highlight and some of the area's popular attractions include Sanrio Puroland and Tama Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Tokyo Racecourse or Ajinomoto Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Tama-Center Metro Station is 3 minutes by foot and Matsugaya Station is 14 minutes.
4.8/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (165 reviews)
- Great shopping (149 reviews)
- Safe (125 reviews)
- Sanrio Puroland - 6 min walk
- Tama Zoo - 11 min drive
- Machida Squirrel Garden - 15 min drive
- Tamagawa University - 25 min drive
- Tokyo Racecourse - 26 min drive
- Odakyu tamacenter station - 1 min walk
- Tama-Center Metro Station - 3 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 64 min drive
- Jurin – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Nan-en – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Ashibi – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Keio Plaza Hotel Tama
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests arriving after regular check-in hours must contact the property in advance to arrange late check-in. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 100 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1900 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Keio Plaza Hotel Tama
- Keio Plaza Tama
- Keio Tama Plaza Hotel
- Tama Plaza Hotel
- Keio Plaza Hotel Tama Tama
- Keio Plaza Hotel Tama Hotel
- Keio Plaza Hotel Tama Hotel Tama
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
No complaints! This is one of the most excellent hotels I’ve ever had the pleasure to stay in!