Get an overview of this hotel 3.5-star hotel with restaurant and coffee shop/café
Located in the heart of Tachikawa, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Tachikawa City Central Library, Shinnyo-en Head Temple, and Showa Kinen Park. LaLaPort Tachikawa Tachihi and Polar Science Museum are also within 1 mi (2 km). Tokyo Tachikawa Station is only a 5-minute walk and Tachikawa-Kita Station is 6 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a coffee shop/café and conference space. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and a front-desk safe.
All 119 rooms offer free WiFi, refrigerators, and TVs. Guests will also find hair dryers and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Tachikawa Grand Hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. 15 meeting rooms are available. This Tachikawa hotel also offers a vending machine, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Banquet hall
- Conference space
- Laundry facilities
- Vending machine
- Total number of rooms - 119
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 11
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Toilet with electronic bidet
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Viking Restaurant OAK - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a surcharge.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
- Tachikawa Grand
- Tachikawa Grand Hotel
- Tachikawa Grand Hotel Japan - Tokyo Prefecture
- Tachikawa Grand Hotel Hotel
- Tachikawa Grand Hotel Tachikawa
- Tachikawa Grand Hotel Hotel Tachikawa
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
This is an Expedia Rate property.