Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Sydney hotel in Sydney Central Business District, walk to Sydney Tower
This family-friendly Sydney hotel is located in the business district, steps from Westfield Shopping Centre, Sydney Tower, and Queen Victoria Building. Strand Arcade and The Galeries are also within 5 minutes. Town Hall Station is only a 4-minute walk and St. James Station is 5 minutes.
A full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are onsite.
All 369 rooms offer comforts like premium bedding and pillow menus, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include 24-hour room service, minibars, and separate bathtubs and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
In addition to a full-service spa, Swissotel Sydney features an outdoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center and limo/town car service. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Swissotel Sydney is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 369
- Number of floors - 25
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Number of bathrooms -
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Jpb - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Crossroads - This bar serves light fare only. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the onsite spa, which has 4 treatment rooms.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 75.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Only service animals are allowed
Please note that this property may require a credit card pre-authorization prior to arrival, to cover any incidental charges. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Onsite credit card payments are subject to a surcharge of 1.5% for Visa and Mastercard or 3% for American Express, JCB, or Diners Club cards.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 44 for adults and AUD 16 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 45.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: AUD 80 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 75.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Swissotel Sydney Hotel
- Swissotel Hotel Sydney
- Swissotel Sydney
- Sydney Swissotel
- Swissotel Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Swissotel Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This is an Expedia Rate property.