- Singapore City Hall
- 5 min walk
- 11 min walk
- Bugis Street Shopping District
- 14 min walk
- Singapore (SIN-Changi)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Singapore, Swissotel The Stamford, Singapore is in the city center and connected to a shopping center. Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore and Boat Quay are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Gardens by the Bay and East Coast Park. Singapore Flyer and Singapore Botanic Gardens are not to be missed.Visit our Singapore travel guide
- Singapore City Hall - 5 min walk
- Merlion - 11 min walk
- Bugis Street Shopping District - 14 min walk
- Raffles Place - 15 min walk
- ArtScience Museum - 17 min walk
- Esplanade Station - 3 min walk
- JB Sentral - 39 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 23 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Poolside restaurant with a bar. Open daily.
- Kopi Tiam – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- JAAN by Kirk Westaway – Fine-dining restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner on select days. Reservations required.
- Mikuni – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Clove – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Swissotel The Stamford, Singapore
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We were very pleased with our stay at Swissotel the Stamford. The location was perfect for accessing the city, bay area, transit, etc. There were several options nearby for shopping & eating. Our room was very nicely appointed and quite comfortable.