- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Lucky Plaza
- 7 min walk
- Bugis Street Shopping District
- 12 min drive
- Mustafa Centre
- 13 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Quincy Hotel is in an area with good shopping. Boat Quay and Robertson Quay are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Orchard Road and Bugis Street Shopping District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Singapore National Stadium or Singapore Indoor Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Lucky Plaza - 7 min walk
- Singapore Botanic Gardens - 11 min drive
- Bugis Street Shopping District - 12 min drive
- Mustafa Centre - 13 min drive
- Singapore City Hall - 13 min drive
- Orchard Station - 11 min walk
- JB Sentral - 36 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 24 min drive
- Lobby Restaurant – Serves light fare.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Room was clean and modern. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was included and they had a free cocktail hour from 6 to 8.30 along with light meals which was good enough for a dinner for us. I would stay here again without a doubt.