- Novena Medical Centre
- 4 min walk
- Velocity at Novena Square
- 5 min walk
- Tan Tock Seng Hospital
- 6 min walk
- Singapore (SIN-Changi)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Near a metro station, Oasia Hotel Novena, Singapore is in Singapore's Novena neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Boat Quay and Robertson Quay are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Canning Park and Singapore River. Singapore Botanic Gardens and Singapore Flyer are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Novena Station is just steps away.
- Novena Medical Centre - 4 min walk
- Velocity at Novena Square - 5 min walk
- Tan Tock Seng Hospital - 6 min walk
- United Square Mall - 8 min walk
- Mustafa Centre - 9 min drive
- Novena Station - 2 min walk
- JB Sentral - 33 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 22 min drive
- The Marmalade Pantry – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Oasia Hotel Novena, Singapore
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Everything was very good and we would stay again without hesitation.