- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Fort Canning Park
- 步行 10 分鐘
- Chinatown Heritage Center
- 步行 16 分鐘
- National Museum of Singapore
- 開車 5 分鐘
- Singapore (SIN-Changi)
- 開車 20 分鐘
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
Located in Singapore, InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay is in the business district and on the waterfront. Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore and Boat Quay are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Gardens by the Bay and East Coast Park. Singapore Flyer and Singapore Botanic Gardens are not to be missed.
- Fort Canning Park - 步行 10 分鐘
- Chinatown Heritage Center - 步行 16 分鐘
- Raffles Place - 開車 3 分鐘
- Merlion - 開車 3 分鐘
- National Museum of Singapore - 開車 5 分鐘
- Fort Canning MRT station - 10 min walk
- JB Sentral - 25 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 27 min drive
- Where to eat
- Publico – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Open daily.
- Quayside Lounge – Open daily.
- Marcello – Alfresco dining café with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I’m not sure if this hotel should be branded an Intercontinental hotel. From the moment you arrive you become aware that this is not going to be the usual Intercontinental hotel experience of refined luxury, opulent local surrounds and art, impeccable service and touches of a world fast disappearing. However, the Robertson Quay property will only disappoint if this is what you expect and compare your experience to. We decided to embrace the Intercontinental Robertson Quay experience - the undersized but remarkably functional room had everything we needed for a two night stay in Singapore. Ultra modern... cutting edge design is apparent from the moment you enter the room. You actually enter to room through the bathroom thus allowing the king size bed prime position next to the floor to ceiling window. Perfectly adequate for a solo traveller or lightly packed couples. If you are into modern you will love it. If you love the step back in time feel of most Intercontinental hotels you may feel as I do writing this - I certainly can’t say it is not of good quality or service, it’s just not what we were expecting however, in this changing world with increasing populations, I do feel this hotel will tick many boxes for young business travellers of the future. Try it - I can’t say I didn’t enjoy it!