- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Singapore River
- 4 min walk
- Singapore City Hall
- 16 min walk
- Bugis Street Shopping District
- 19 min walk
- Singapore (SIN-Changi)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Singapore, Hotel Fort Canning is in the city center and near a metro station. National Museum of Singapore and National Gallery Singapore are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore and Boat Quay. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Singapore National Stadium or Singapore Indoor Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Singapore travel guide
- Singapore River - 4 min walk
- Singapore City Hall - 16 min walk
- Bugis Street Shopping District - 19 min walk
- Raffles Place - 3 min drive
- Lucky Plaza - 3 min drive
- Dhoby Ghaut Station - 8 min walk
- JB Sentral - 24 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 19 min drive
- The Salon – Bistro with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Hotel Fort Canning
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Excellent, Unique Hotel.
The Fort Canning Hotel is an excellent choice. The room was designed very well. The bed and bedding were luxurious. The bathroom was huge with high ceilings and a rainforest shower and well as a deep soaking tub. The recessed lighted was a nice touch. The high ceilings gave an open feeling. The location of the hotel is a bit remote. It is located in a beautiful park. Getting a cab is a bit of a challenge and takes about 10 minutes and requires an additional charge. The subway is a 10-15 minute walk. Breakfast was very nice.