- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Lucky Plaza
- 4 min walk
- Bugis Street Shopping District
- 9 min drive
- Singapore City Hall
- 10 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi)
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Near a metro station, Grand Park Orchard is in an area with good shopping. Merlion and Marina Bay Sands Skypark are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Boat Quay and Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Singapore National Stadium or Singapore Indoor Stadium.
- Lucky Plaza - 4 min walk
- Singapore Botanic Gardens - 8 min drive
- Bugis Street Shopping District - 9 min drive
- Singapore City Hall - 10 min drive
- Mustafa Centre - 11 min drive
- Somerset Station - 7 min walk
- JB Sentral - 37 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 25 min drive
- Mitzo – Restaurant with a bar offering Chinese cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
- Bar Canary – Poolside bar.
About this property
Grand Park Orchard
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A Highly Recomended Hotel in Singapores
We had a wonderful stay in Singapore and one of the reasons was my choice of Grand park orhard for accomodation. Location of the hotel is excellent. Staffs from the Concierge, Room service, Restaurant serving breakfast and Front desk are all very efficient and have done an excellent job. I would also say that these maybe because of excellent management