- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the business district, Aqueen Hotel Paya Lebar is in Singapore's Geylang neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore and Singapore Sports Hub are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Singapore Flyer and Singapore Botanic Gardens. Universal Studios Singapore™ and S.E.A. Aquarium are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Paya Lebar Station is 6 minutes by foot and MacPherson Station is 10 minutes.
- Paya Lebar Station - 6 min walk
- JB Sentral - 26 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 15 min drive
- Petite Menu – Restaurant offering international cuisine.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Nice hotel, but the room is fairly small