- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Sha Tin Park
- 11 min walk
- Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery
- 16 min walk
- Snoopy World
- 18 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 30 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located on a river, Regal Riverside Hotel is in Sha Tin's Sha Tin Wai neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity. Kowloon Bay and Victoria Harbour are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Kowloon Walled City Park and Kowloon Park. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Ocean Park and The Peak Tram. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Sha Tin travel guide
- Sha Tin Park - 11 min walk
- Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery - 16 min walk
- Snoopy World - 18 min walk
- Tsang Tai Uk Village - 19 min walk
- Hong Kong Heritage Museum - 20 min walk
- Hong Kong Sha Tin Station - 11 min walk
- Kowloon Station - 18 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Leau Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Avanti Ristorante – Restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Aji Bou Izakaya – Restaurant offering sushi. Serves dinner.
- Regal Court – Fine-dining restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Vi – Restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Regal Riverside Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very near to shopping mall. Also near MTR station