- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Seattle Waterfront
- 步行 5 分鐘
- 步行 7 分鐘
- Pike Place Market
- 步行 9 分鐘
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.)
- 開車 24 分鐘
您輸入的日期必須在 2020-02-24 之後。請更新日期以查看價格。
Located in Seattle's Belltown neighborhood, Warwick Seattle is in the city center and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Pioneer Square and Lake Union, while Seattle Waterfront and Seattle Aquarium are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at CenturyLink Field or T-Mobile Park. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Seattle Waterfront - 步行 5 分鐘
- Nordstrom - 步行 7 分鐘
- Pike Place Market - 步行 9 分鐘
- Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66 - 步行 11 分鐘
- Seattle Aquarium - 步行 12 分鐘
- King Street Station - 9 min drive
- Westlake 7th St Station - 5 min walk
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- Margaux – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
I like staying here because of the quality of the bed and size of the room and TV, plus the TV options and Wifi are dope. Bathroom is nice and the separation of the sink combined with that area is cool. But I'm 6'7" and the ceiling is low. The parking is easy and the location is great. The service is great from the Valet and Front Desk. But it took the bartender at the restaurant to tell me they have free bottles of water at the hotel. I get not telling everybody you have unlimited bottled water, but at least hand out two bottles when you check in if you're not going to put them in the rooms. You got the fridge with paid options and priced Fiji in the room. C'mon man. Water me! It's all you're missing!