- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Swissotel Nankai Osaka is in Osaka's Namba neighborhood, an area with great airport proximity. Tsutenkaku Tower and Osaka Castle are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Nipponbashi and Amerikamura. Check out an event or a game at Kyocera Dome Osaka, and consider making time for Tennoji Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Namba Station - Osaka Metro is 3 minutes by foot and Nippombashi Station is 7 minutes.
- Namba Station - Osaka Metro - 3 min walk
- Osaka Namba Station - 5 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 48 min drive
- Tavola36 – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Hana-Goyomi – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Minami Teppanyaki – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Empress Room – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- SH'UN Wine & Dine – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
About this property
Swissotel Nankai Osaka
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great hotel，very convient location to everywhere and shopping