Get an overview of this hotel 3-star ryokan with restaurant and sauna
Situated in Ome, this ryokan is within 1 mi (2 km) of Ome Kimono Museum and Ome Plum Park. Mitake Gorge and Kushi Kanzashi Museum are also within 3 mi (5 km). Tokyo Hinatawada Station is 23 minutes by foot.
A restaurant, a sauna, and free newspapers are available at this ryokan. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a garden and a front-desk safe.
All 20 rooms offer refrigerators, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The ryokan offers a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This hot springs ryokan also offers a sauna, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
OKUTAMAJI has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the ryokan include a sauna.
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen) and a yukata (Japanese robe). These services feature separate men and women areas. The ryokan bathing area is open from 3:00 PM to midnight.
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Minimum check-in age is: 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No cribs (infant beds) available
WiFi is available in the 2nd floor reception area and 1st floor lounge area only. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 150 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
- Late check-in fee
- OKUTAMAJI Inn Ome
- OKUTAMAJI Inn
- OKUTAMAJI Ome
- OKUTAMAJI Ome
- OKUTAMAJI Ryokan
- OKUTAMAJI Ryokan Ome
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
This is an Expedia Rate property.