- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Bill Miller’s Castle
- 2 min drive
- Stony Creek Brewery
- 6 min drive
- Connecticut Sportsplex
- 8 min drive
- New Haven, CT (HVN-Tweed - New Haven Regional)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Branford, American Inn is in a shopping district and by the sea. Toyota Presents Oakdale Theatre and Stony Creek Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Bishops Orchard and Winery and Tradition Golf Club at Wallingford. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Yale Bowl or Connecticut Tennis Center.
- Bill Miller’s Castle - 2 min drive
- Guilford Art Center - 5 min drive
- Stony Creek Brewery - 6 min drive
- Branford Hills Plaza Shopping Center - 7 min drive
- Connecticut Sportsplex - 8 min drive
- Guilford Station - 11 min drive
- Hartford, CT (BDL-Bradley Intl.) - 63 min drive
About this property
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
I was appalled that i had to clean the toilet when i arrived. There was some kind of splatter all over the bathroom that needed to be cleaned.