- Liked: Cleanliness
- 20 min walk
- Sakuranoyama Park
- 3 min drive
- Sakura-no-Yama Hill
- 3 min drive
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.)
- 4 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Narita, HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Narita is in an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Boso no Mura Open Air Museum and National Museum of Japanese History are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Shisui Premium Outlets and Narita Omotesando.Visit our Narita travel guide
- Omote-sandō - 20 min walk
- Sakuranoyama Park - 3 min drive
- Sakura-no-Yama Hill - 3 min drive
- Naritasan Calligraphy Museum - 4 min drive
- Taiheiyo Club Narita Course - 7 min drive
- Narita Airport Terminal 2 Station - 4 min drive
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 4 min drive
- Gardenia – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Japanese Restaurant Azuma – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- Horai – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- Pegasus – Bar. Serves light fare on select days.
About this property
HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Narita
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
So clean and freshly renovated great service and airport shuttle fabulous will come again !!!