- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Montalcino, Castello di Velona Resort - The Leading Hotels of the World is in a rural location. Museum of Brunello and Civic and Diocesan Museum of Sacred Art of Montalcino are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Abbazia di Sant'Antimo and Fortress of Montalcino. Horti Leonini and Parco Piscine Capenti Outdoor Pool are also worth visiting.
- Buonconvento Station - 28 min drive
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 118 min drive
- Settimo Senso – Alfresco dining restaurant. Serves dinner.
- Il Brunello – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Dolce Vita – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch and light fare daily.
About this property
Castello di Velona Resort - The Leading Hotels of the World
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities