Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Malacca City hotel in Taman Melaka Raya, walk to A Famosa
Located in Taman Melaka Raya, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Hatten Square, A Famosa, and Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall. St Paul's Church and Mahkota Parade Shopping Mall are also within 10 minutes.
7 restaurants, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a business center, meeting rooms, and concierge services are onsite.
All 329 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and LED TVs. Guests will also find coffee makers, free bottled water, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Imperial Heritage Melaka
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 7 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Imperial Heritage Melaka is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Number of restaurants - 7
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet hall
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 4
- Total number of rooms - 329
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (limited hours)
- LED TV
- Wheelchair accessible
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Restoran Pei Zing - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine.
Yuzu House - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine. Open daily.
Big Nyonya Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Malaysian cuisine. Open daily.
Amboi Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Malaysian cuisine. Open select days.
Nyonya Makko - This restaurant specializes in Malaysian cuisine. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge. You can order up room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: MYR 2 per accommodation, per night
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 30 for adults and MYR 15 for children (approximately)
- Imperial Heritage Melaka Hotel Malacca
- Imperial Heritage Melaka Hotel
- Imperial Heritage Melaka Malacca
- Imperial Heritage Melaka