- Microsoft Theater
- 14 min walk
- L.A. Live
- 14 min walk
- Staples Center
- 15 min walk
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, The Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Pershing Square and Echo Park, while Microsoft Theater and Walt Disney Concert Hall are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Staples Center or Dodger Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: 7th Street - Metro Center Station is 12 minutes by foot and Westlake - MacArthur Park Station is 13 minutes.Visit our Los Angeles travel guide
- Los Angeles Convention Center - 13 min walk
- Microsoft Theater - 14 min walk
- L.A. Live - 14 min walk
- Staples Center - 15 min walk
- Walt Disney Concert Hall - 7 min drive
- Los Angeles Union Station - 9 min drive
- 7th Street - Metro Center Station - 12 min walk
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 25 min drive
- LOCALA Kitchen + Bar – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- M Bar – Bar offering American cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
- Fairgrounds – Coffee shop offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and light fare daily.
About this property
The Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Love the Mayfair
Always wonderful to stay at the hotel - staff is sterling on all levels - art and hotel esthetic is sumptuous - hotel location is smashing - tiny issue: the folks in the room next to me was up and loud into the early am and I had a meeting the next day BUT it sounded like they were having a great time so I rode the wave - caffeine is a invention -