- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- 9 min walk
- Melrose Avenue
- 2 min drive
- The Grove
- 5 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Los Angeles, The Hollywood Roosevelt is in the city center and near a metro station. Hollywood Walk of Fame and Griffith Observatory are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Melrose Avenue and Sunset Strip. Consider Shrine Auditorium for a night out, and don't miss Paramount Studios if you're traveling with kids. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Hollywood - Highland Station is 3 minutes by foot.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame - 9 min walk
- Melrose Avenue - 2 min drive
- Sunset Strip - 3 min drive
- The Grove - 5 min drive
- Universal CityWalk - 5 min drive
- Hollywood - Highland Station - 3 min walk
- Burbank Bob Hope Airport Station - 21 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 21 min drive
- 25 Degrees – Diner with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available. Open 24 hours.
- Tropicana Pool & Cafe – Poolside café with a bar offering Californian cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- The Spare Room – Cocktail bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Library Bar – Cocktail bar. Serves dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
The Hollywood Roosevelt
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink