- Staples Center
- 13 min walk
- Microsoft Theater
- 16 min walk
- L.A. Live
- 16 min walk
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Next to a golf course and in the city center, Sheraton Grand Los Angeles is in an area with great airport proximity. Walt Disney Concert Hall and Microsoft Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Melrose Avenue and Fashion District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Staples Center or Dodger Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: 7th Street - Metro Center Station is just steps away and Pershing Square Station is 10 minutes by foot.
- Staples Center - 13 min walk
- Walt Disney Concert Hall - 15 min walk
- Microsoft Theater - 16 min walk
- L.A. Live - 16 min walk
- Los Angeles Convention Center - 17 min walk
- Los Angeles Union Station - 9 min drive
- 7th Street - Metro Center Station - 2 min walk
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 19 min drive
- District on the Bloc – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Hope Street Bar – Bar offering Californian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Coffee Shop – Coffee shop. Open daily.
About this property
Sheraton Grand Los Angeles
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It was clean