Honestly we did not even go as our flights were cancelled and expedia or the hotel did not allow us to move the reservation. We don't think we will use expedia again.
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.)
- 2 min drive
- Los Angeles Forum
- 5 min drive
- Venice Beach
- 10 min drive
- Venice Beach Boardwalk
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Los Angeles Airport Marriott is located near the beach and in an area with good airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Venice Beach and Venice Beach Boardwalk, while Santa Monica Pier and CBS Television City are popular area attractions. Paramount Studios and Sony Pictures Studios are also worth visiting.Visit our Los Angeles travel guide
- Los Angeles Forum - 5 min drive
- Venice Beach - 10 min drive
- Venice Beach Boardwalk - 12 min drive
- Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum - 15 min drive
- University of Southern California - 15 min drive
- Los Angeles Union Station - 32 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 2 min drive
- JW's Steakhouse – Steakhouse offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Hangar 18 – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Starbucks – Café. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- Social Market & Eatery – Restaurant. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
About this property
Los Angeles Airport Marriott
Food and drink