Get an overview of this hotel 3-star hotel, walk to Kyoto Tower
Located in the heart of Kyoto, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Toji Temple and Sanjusangendo Temple. Fushimi Inari Shrine and Gion Corner are also within 3 mi (5 km). Kyoto Station is only a 3-minute walk and Kujo Station is 6 minutes.
A restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, coffee/tea in a common area, and concierge services.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and hair dryers. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also find refrigerators and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Sakura Terrace The Gallery
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Kyoto hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and a vending machine.
Sakura Terrace The Gallery has designated areas for smoking.
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Water dispenser
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Vending machine
- Year Built - 2015
- Total number of rooms - 220
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Toilet paper
- Number of bathrooms -
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Toilet with electronic bidet
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Sakura Terrace The Gallery has a restaurant on site.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor public bath (no mineral springs).
- Indoor public bath (no mineral springs)
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2300 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Sakura Terrace Gallery Hotel Kyoto
- Sakura Terrace Gallery Hotel
- Sakura Terrace Gallery Kyoto
- Sakura Terrace Gallery
- Sakura Terrace The Gallery Hotel
- Sakura Terrace The Gallery Kyoto
- Sakura Terrace The Gallery Hotel Kyoto
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
This is an Expedia Rate property.