- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Kuta Square
- 7 min walk
- Kuta Beach
- 7 min walk
- Beachwalk Shopping Center
- 13 min walk
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Grand Inna Kuta is located on the beach and in an area with good shopping. Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park and Bali Nusa Dua Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Bali Bombing Memorial and Puputan Badung Square. Waterbom Bali and Bali Bird Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Kuta travel guide
- Kuta Square - 7 min walk
- Kuta Beach - 7 min walk
- Waterbom Bali - 13 min walk
- Beachwalk Shopping Center - 13 min walk
- Discovery Shopping Mall - 14 min walk
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 7 min drive
- Breeze Resto – Beachfront restaurant. Open daily. Open 24 hours.
- Kelapa Pool Bar – Poolside bar. Open for happy hour.
- Sunken Bar – Poolside bar. Open for happy hour.
- HQ – Beachfront bar. Open daily.
About this property
Grand Inna Kuta
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The property was very run down and is nowhere a 2 star ratings. Staff were extremely uncooperative and didn't want to acknowledge issues with the rooms. We had to argue our case in regards to the condition of the room (Air Conditioner not working, blowing hot air) before we were re-located to a cooler room. The breakfast was below standard for a resort of that status (4 star), with a number of guests complaining about the number of insects and flies over the exposed food. An absolute disgrace