- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Harbour City
- 4 min walk
- Tsim Sha Tsui Star Ferry Pier
- 5 min walk
- Nathan Road Shopping District
- 10 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, The Peninsula Hong Kong is in Kowloon's Tsim Sha Tsui neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade and 1881 Heritage are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Harbour City and Temple Street Night Market. Traveling with kids? Don't miss The Peak Tram, or check out an event or a game at Happy Valley Race Course.
- Harbour City - 4 min walk
- Tsim Sha Tsui Star Ferry Pier - 5 min walk
- Kowloon Park - 11 min walk
- Temple Street Night Market - 17 min walk
- Nathan Road Shopping District - 10 min drive
- Hong Kong East Tsim Sha Tsui Station - 3 min walk
- Whampoa Station - 7 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 29 min drive
- The Lobby – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- The Verandah – Buffet restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- Felix – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering fusion cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Gaddis – Fine-dining restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Spring Moon – Restaurant offering dim sum. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
The Peninsula Hong Kong
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink