- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Ladies' Market
- 5 min walk
- Victoria Harbour
- 11 min walk
- Temple Street Night Market
- 14 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 30 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Stanford Hotel is in Kowloon's Mong Kok neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Hong Kong Arts Centre and Madame Tussauds are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Victoria Harbour and Kowloon Bay. The Peak Tram and Ocean Park are not to be missed.
- Nathan Road Shopping District - 3 min walk
- Ladies' Market - 5 min walk
- Victoria Harbour - 11 min walk
- Temple Street Night Market - 14 min walk
- Kowloon Park - 11 min drive
- Hong Kong Yau Ma Tei Station - 7 min walk
- Whampoa Station - 9 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Stanford Cafe – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Stanford Bar and Lounge – Bar.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The checking in is okay. The most important is there is no slipper inside the room. I did called to ask for one but they report that there is no slipper because of lack of inventory. Maybe it’s due to fewer people coming to HK. Also the shower is pretty small and there was no comb.