- Sabah State Mosque
- 開車 5 分鐘
- Sutera Harbour
- 開車 6 分鐘
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.)
- 開車 8 分鐘
- Imago Shopping Mall
- 開車 8 分鐘
Choose your room
Book online or call:02 7743 8472
Located on the beach, Shangri La's Tanjung Aru Resort and Spa is in Kota Kinabalu's Tanjung Aru neighborhood, a walkable area with good airport proximity. Sutera Harbour and Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Imago Shopping Mall and Centre Point. Traveling with kids? Consider Anjung Samudera and Sedco Square.
- Sabah State Mosque - 開車 5 分鐘
- Sabah State Museum - 開車 6 分鐘
- Sutera Harbour - 開車 6 分鐘
- Kompleks Asia City - 開車 7 分鐘
- Imago Shopping Mall - 開車 8 分鐘
- Tanjung Aru Station - 7 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Where to eat
- Cafe' TATU – Pool-view restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Borneo Lounge; Bar – Pool-view lobby lounge. Serves light fare daily, happy hour available.
- Shang Palace – Garden-view restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Coco-Joe's Bar; Grill – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering barbecue. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
Shangri La's Tanjung Aru Resort and Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests who book breakfast-inclusive rate plans will receive breakfast for adults and up to 2 children age 5 and younger. Additional children under age 5 and children 6-11 years old will receive 50% off the adult buffet breakfast price.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between MYR 90.00 and MYR 110.00 for adults, MYR 50.00 and MYR 60.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: MYR 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A great place with younger children
It’s a really nice hotel for families with younger children. The pools, the food and the facilities are great. The only disappointment we had was the beach, actually the sea. The beach had the red flag and was closed all nights we stayed due to the stingy jellyfish. I hope the hotel could bring in more efforts to protect and clean its lagoon.