- Kompleks Asia City
- 11 min walk
- Imago Shopping Mall
- 12 min walk
- Oceanus Waterfront Mall
- 4 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Ming Garden Hotel and Residences is in Kota Kinabalu's Downtown Kota Kinabalu neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Sutera Harbour and Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Imago Shopping Mall and Centre Point. Traveling with kids? Consider Anjung Samudera and Sedco Square.Visit our Kota Kinabalu travel guide
- Kompleks Asia City - 11 min walk
- Imago Shopping Mall - 12 min walk
- Centre Point - 13 min walk
- Oceanus Waterfront Mall - 4 min drive
- Kompleks Karamunsing - 7 min drive
- Tanjung Aru Station - 3 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Golden Dew Bistro – Bistro offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Rosewood Lounge – Coffee shop with a bar. Serves light fare daily.
- Sparks – Pub. Open daily.
- Pool Bar – Poolside restaurant. Open daily.
About this property
Ming Garden Hotel and Residences
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort